How We Help
Responsibilities Are Many And Include Maintaining High Standards For Your marina Clients.
As a local company, we provide a specialized engine/bilge cleaning service that will benefit both you and your marina clients.
Clean boats are less likely to pollute.
This is especially important since the stepped-up measures by the Coast Guard and the EPA can result in a fine of $5,000 for even small infractions.
What Makes Us Different
We “Soft Wash” using steam and hot water with low pressure, 75% less than that used by standard commercial pressure washers. Along with an EPA approved non-caustic de-emulsifier, the result is superior cleaning with minimal impact on engine room components.
All waste products are removed according to EPA “chain-of-custody” rules and disposed of in an environmentally acceptable manner.
Our main objective is aligned with yours – – have clean boats that do not add to environmental pollution. A clean boat accomplishes this, but many overlook the importance of a clean engine and bilge.
The Benefits To Your Marina And Your Client Also Include :
- Reduced fire hazard.
- Reduced odor throughout the vessel.
- Improved reliability and early problem detection with clean engine diapers.
- Leaves engine rooms and bilges ready to paint.
- Clean engines run cooler and are more efficient.
- Reduced deterioration of components and structures caused by high pressure wash.
- Reduced potential fine of $5,000 for even small EPA infractions of oil/fuel spills.
- Easier, cleaner engine checks.
The managers of ABC have a combined total of 40+ years of marine experience. Our service is completely portable and self-contained. We can service most vessels whether afloat or ashore.
Please contact us to provide a free site visit and an estimate for our service. We provide a quick response and look forward to hearing from you.